LEICA SLR DIGITAL CAMERA. LEICA SLR
Leica slr digital camera. Polaroid land camera model 180. Cheap web camera.
Leica Slr Digital Camera
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- A compound word derived from " (Lei)tz " and " (ca)mera ". Apparently they were originally going to use "LECA", but another camera company already used a similar name in France, so they inserted the 'i' to prevent any confustion.
- Leica Camera AG, a German optics company, produces Leica cameras. The predecessor of the company, formerly Ernst Leitz GmbH, is now three companies: Leica Camera AG, Leica Geosystems AG, and Leica Microsystems AG, producing cameras, geosurvey equipment and microscopes, respectively.
- Self-loading rifle
- In computer science, a Simple LR parser (SLR parser) is created by an SLR parser generator which reads a BNF grammar constructs an LR(0) state machine and computes the look-aheads sets for each reduction in a state.
- (SLRS) SMS Rail Lines is a shortline railroad based at Pureland Industrial Park in Bridgeport, New Jersey. The company handles all freight car delivery to businesses located within the industrial park.
- Single-lens reflex
- (SLRs) A single-lens reflex (SLR) camera is a camera that typically uses a semi-automatic moving mirror system that permits the photographer to see exactly what will be captured by the film or digital imaging system (after a very small delay), as opposed to pre-SLR cameras where the view through
Leica DIGILUX 3 7.5MP Digital SLR Camera with Leica D 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 ASPH Lens with Optical Image Stabilization
The Leica D system gives ambitious amateurs and professional photographers a whole new range of possibilities. The Leica Digilux3 is the first Digilux camera with an interchangeable lens and therefore forms the basis for the Leica D system, a completely independent digital SLR system. The clear design of the camera housing and the operating concept of the Digilux are in keeping with the best Leica tradition. The shutter speed, focal length, aperture and focus can be set by hand on the camera and the lens--a fast, precise and creative solution in comparison with conventional SLR cameras. The interplay of Leica's legendary performance and the latest technology is almost revolutionary: the newly designed lens Leica D Vario-Elmarit f2.8-3.5/14-50 Asph combined with state-of-the-art optical image stabilization and a 7.5-megapixel LiveMos sensor result in a magnificent standard of imaging. High-quality materials and precision craftsmanship ensure that the Leica Digilux3 will work reliably for many years, even under the tough conditions of reportage photography. The Leica D system is a valuable companion made to last.
Leica Noctilux 50mm F 0.95
Taken from The BH Photo website:
The brightest lens available for any interchangeable lens camera system today, the Leica 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux-M works with any Leica M-mount camera and provides a field of view equivalent to a 67mm lens in the 35mm format when used upon the M8/M8.2 digital rangefinder. Noctilux redefines the limits of available-light handheld shooting, and for some it is really a reason unto itself to shoot with the Leica M system. There's no lens on earth quite like it, and it is a shame for the pack of brands making SLR cameras that the Leica M system's mount depth is so thin at ~28mm, because it prohibits use of this special optic on other brands of cameras (Panasonic's DMW-MA2M adapter allows use upon Micro Four Thirds System Cameras).
Leica-CEO Andreas Kaufmann presenting the new Leica S2
Leica event on September 22nd, 2008 in Cologne. They presented their new digital SLR camera Leica S2 (code named Afrika) for the first time.
leica slr digital camera
This 160 LED Video Light can be used in video taking; eight for lights setup or supplement, the light intensity can be changed to offer professional effects. It can also work as Office table lamp, industrial lamp, power cut light, or even Barbecue at your garden, etc.
-Adopts concentration LED lights, irradiation distance can reach more than 5m, suitable for long distance shooting. the light can also be adjusted from concentrating light to diffusing light which is suitable for short distance shooting.
-Rotate the knob to dim the brightness or turn on/off the lighting.
-Compact design, high power, good durability, and low heat output. High quality with long service life.
-Designed with Standard hot shoe plug, compatible with over 90% cameras (Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, ect)
-Compatible with five different kinds of battery: Panasonic CGR-D16S, Sony NP-FH70, NP-FM55H, NP-F550 and AA battery
-There are three filters included with this item, one white filter to soften the light (diffuse effect); two warm filters (pink, yellow) to reduce the color temperature.
-One touch battery check with 4 level indicator: press the test button, 4-LED On means battery full, 1-LED On means battery low.
1 pc LED video light, 1 pc battery holder, 3 pcs filters
what is a good professional camera
nikon d300 dslr camera
mercedes rear view camera
camera insurance quotes
underwater camera enclosures
pc camera drivers
ip camera super client registration
camera house head office
Post a comment